This presentation “Deeper into Windows 10 Development” was delivered at the Capital Area .NET Users Group meeting on Thu 7/23. This was a follow-up to a Windows 10 Overview from Brian Noyes (MVP/RD) in June.
The presentation material was adopted from the Microsoft Virtual Academy course on Windows 10 app development, hosted by Jerry Nixon and Andy Wigley.
- PPTX (slideshow): http://wakeupandcode.com/public_downloads/win10-appdev-ShahedChowdhuri.pptx
- SlideShare: http://www.slideshare.net/shahedC3000/deeper-into-windows-10-development
- Start Here: https://dev.windows.com/en-us/downloads/windows-10-developer-tools
- Get Windows 10: http://microsoft.com/windows
- Get Visual Studio 2015: http://aka.ms/vs2015ce
- MVA video series: http://aka.ms/mva-win10-dev
- UWP Samples: https://github.com/Microsoft/Windows-universal-samples
- Template10: https://github.com/Windows-XAML/Template10
- MVA Samples: https://github.com/Windows-XAML/201505-MVA
- Project Upgrade Utility: http://aka.ms/uwp-projectupgradeutility
- Introducing the Windows 10 App Model: https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2015/2-617
- What’s New in XAML for Universal Windows Apps: https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2015/2-629
- Game Developers, Get the Most Out of Windows 10: https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2015/2-637