I presented Azure Functions at
Philly DevOps on Tue October 17, 2017. Here is the presentation material with the slides, links and my contact information.
Download PPTX or view slideshow below
Whether you’re new to cloud computing or have been using various cloud services over the years, Azure Functions opens the door to new workflows for development, deployment, devops and scaling. Learn about how you can go serverless with Azure Functions using a web browser, code editor or a full blown IDE.
This entry was posted in
Azure, Azure Functions, User Group Meetings, Visual Studio and tagged Azure CLI, Azure Functions, Function App, Logic App, serverless, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code on . October 17, 2017
For those of you in the DC Metro area, check out these free workshops to be held at the Microsoft Reston VA office in October and November 2017.
• 10/17 – Blockchain: https://aka.ms/va-blockchain1
• 10/18 – Analytics: https://aka.ms/va-analytics1
• 10/18 – Natural Computer Interactions: https://aka.ms/va-natural1
• 10/19 – Artificial Intelligence: https://aka.ms/va-ai
• 11/14 – Blockchain: https://aka.ms/va-blockchain2
• 11/14 – BOTs: https://aka.ms/va-bots
• 11/15 – Analytics: https://aka.ms/va-analytics2
• 11/15 – IOT: https://aka.ms/va-iot
• 11/16 – Natural Computer Interaction: https://aka.ms/va-natural2