On Jan 21, 2015, I delivered a presentation at BaltoMSDN titled “Azure Mobile Services (+ Universal Apps)”. It’s a slightly-revised update of a presentation I delivered recently at DC ALT.NET. I started with an intro to Universal Apps for the Windows family of platforms, and then walked through a live example of Azure Mobile Services to tie in multiple apps across devices .
You can download the presentation material and try out the steps yourself:
- PPTX file: ms-AzureMobileServices-ShahedChowdhuri-BaltoMSDN-20150121.pptx
- Hub App Demo: MyHubApp.zip
- Shared Ref Demo: UnivAppWithSharedRef.zip
- Note that the demo projects are for Universal Apps, and there are no downloadable projects for Azure Mobile Services, since those can be generated from your Azure account, if you follow the instructions in my presentation.
- Azure Mobile Services Tutorial:
- Samples of Universal Apps on MSDN:
- MVA for Universal Apps: