Microsoft just wrapped up its annual Build conference in San Francisco.
- Build website: http://www.buildwindows.com
There were a lot of new announcements around the following:
- Windows 10: http://windows.microsoft.com
- Universal Windows Apps: https://www.visualstudio.com/features/universal-windows-platform-vs
- UWP Bridges for iOS and Android apps: https://dev.windows.com/uwp-bridges
- HoloLens: https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-hololens
- Visual Studio Code: https://code.visualstudio.com
- Microsoft Edge (aka Project Spartan): https://www.microsoft.com/windows/browser-for-doing
So what’s next? The Build Tour, that’s what!
First, make sure you check out the recaps in case you missed anything.
- Build on MSDN Channel 9: https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2015
- Windows Blog: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/04/29/welcoming-developers-to-windows-10
- The Next Web: Day 1 | Day 2
- PC Mag: Windows 10 at Build
- AnandTech: Build 2015 Live Blog
- Endgadget: Build 2015 Live Blog
- Day 1 Summary, by Jennifer Marsman: Blog Post
- Day 2 Summary, by Guggs: Blog Post
- Build 2015 Announcements, by Tobiah Marks: Blog Post
- Most Exciting Announcements, by Tobiah Marks: Blog Post
Then, check out the Build Tour!
- Build Tour website: https://www.build15.com
Here are just a few locations for the tour…
- May 18th in New York, NY: https://newyork.build15.com/
- May 20th in Atlanta, GA: https://atlanta.build15.com/
- May 29th in Austin, TX: https://austin.build15.com/
- June 10 in Chicago, IL: https://chicago.build15.com/
- June 15 in Los Angeles, CA: https://losangeles.build15.com/
Here are a few pics from Build!