- Xbox One Index Page: http://wakeupandcode.com/xb1/
- Tiny URL for this page: http://tinyurl.com/learn-unity-3d-2d
On the Facebook group for Xbox One Indie Devs, members have been sharing links to Unity resources for beginners and advanced users, and everyone in between.
Below is a consolidated list of what’s been shared so far:
- Unity Cookie
- 3DBuzz: Simple 2D Shooter
- Unity3D – Live Training
- Unity3D – YouTube Channel
- Unity Patterns
- Unity Gems
- Unity shading tutorial playlist, with full source
- Unite 2013 – Bringing Unity to Consoles (video)
- Simon Jackson on Unity3d
- Pluralsight Intro to Unity
- Dave Voyle’s Getting Started With Unity
- More coming soon!
Just getting started in Unity2D development? Check out the links below and the 2D platformer walkthrough video!
- Jesse Freeman’s Unity 2D intro
- Unity 4.3: 2D Dev Overview
- 2D Platformer Demo Project
- 2D Tutorial: Zombie Conga, by Chris LaPollo
2D Walkthrough Video: http://youtu.be/4qE8cuHI93c
Publishing to game consoles? Check out this video from Unite 2013:
Bringing Unity to Consoles: http://youtu.be/z3eVA9t56nA