I will be presenting Indie Game Development at the Microsoft Store in Pentagon City (Arlington VA) on June 25, 2014.
MS Store in Pentagon City Mall, Arlington VA
Some of my colleagues and I will be presenting the following topics at Philly Code Camp 2014 @ The Valley Forge Casino Resort near Philadelphia PA on June 21 – June 22, 2014.
Philly Code Camp 2014
- Nick Landry
- 6/21 @ 12pm: Building Speech-enabled Mobile Apps with Cortana (1 PA)
- 6/22 @ 1pm: Building Windows Universal XAML/C# Apps for Smartphones and Tablets (1 PA)
- Dave Voyles
- 6/22 @ 10:30am: Entry level app development for Windows 8 (5 DE)
- Amanda Lange
- 6/22 @ 12pm: Using Unity for 3D Game Development (5 DE)
- Shahed Chowdhuri
- 6/22 @ 1pm: Intro to Construct 2 (5 DE)
I will be presenting Intro to Construct 2 Game Development at the DC-MD-VA Windows App/Game Developers meetup group @ Microsoft’s Reston VA office on June 19 2014.
DC-MD-VA Windows App/Game Developers meetup
I will be presenting Indie Game Development at NRV .NET Users Group on April 10 2014, at Excella Consulting’s Blacksburg VA office @ VA Tech.
NRV.NET (New River Valley) Users Group
If you’ve followed me on Twitter via @shahedC or @OnekSoftGames, you may be aware of various online communities I’ve set up for indie game developers.
Whether you’re just starting out in game development or you’re a seasoned developer with multiple published titles, there are tools and technologies for everyone!
To check out the indie scene, join one of the following groups on Facebook: