In my previous Construct 2 tutorials, we covered a top-down shooter and a flappy bird clone, derived from Scirra.com tutorials.
In the following presentation, you’ll learn how to make simple improvements to Flapping Bird.
- High score, with WebStorage (HTML5 local storage)
- Sound effects
- Prerequisite: http://wakeupandcode.com/construct-2-step-by-step/
- Tutorial download (PPTX file): http://WakeUpAndCode.com/public_downloads/ms-C2-Flapping-Improvements.pptx
- Project file (capx)
- SlideShare link: http://www.slideshare.net/shahedC3000/construct-2-flapping-bird-improvements
So, what do you do after you’re done with your flappy bird clone?
- Update the graphics and behavior to make a unique version of the game!
- Check out my export+publishing guide: http://wakeupandcode.com/construct-2-exporting-and-publishing-to-web-windows-8-and-windows-phone-8/
- Download my version of the game, Gallant Glider!