As I’ve started to publish tutorials and presentations on Construct 2, I’ve decided to put together this page to consolidate all the information in a single page.
- This page: http://WakeUpAndCode.com/construct2
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/construct2devs/
Frequently Asked Questions (from FB group)
- How do I use Admob/Mopub for ads in Ludei?
- more coming soon!
Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) video tutorials
- For Beginners: Developing Games with Construct 2
- For Advanced Users: Construct 2 Advanced Game Development
- James’ blog writeup: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/quick_thoughts/archive/2015/01/12/construct-2-advanced-game-development-microsoft-virtual-academy.aspx
- Shahed’s Demo projects for Parts 1 and 3: Download
- NOTE: Ninja Cat is a trademark of OnekSoft Games, and may not be used for publishing in any game by other developers or game studios.
Tutorials & Presentations:
- Construct 2 – Step by Step (Ghost Shooter, Flapping Bird)
- Flapping Bird Improvements (High Scores, Sound Effects)
- Exporting and Publishing to Web, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Platformer – Step by Step
- Publish a Windows 10 Game with Construct 2
- Visual Game Development with Construct 2: On YouTube
- Blog post (contains project files and presentation files)
- Construct 2 Fundamentals, by Jeremy Foster