Recently, I presented Universal Apps at Nova Code Camp on Sat Oct 11, 2014.
Northern Virginia Code Camp 2014
I had the opportunity to present “Intro to Mobile Game Development” at George Mason University on Thursday October 9, 2014.
Here are the presentation slides from the event:
I will be presenting Game Development with Unity at the DC-MD-VA Windows App/Game Developers meetup group @ Microsoft’s Reston VA office on July 17, 2014.
DC-MD-VA Windows App/Game Developers meetup
Some of my colleagues and I will be presenting the following topics at Philly Code Camp 2014 @ The Valley Forge Casino Resort near Philadelphia PA on June 21 – June 22, 2014.
Philly Code Camp 2014
- Nick Landry
- 6/21 @ 12pm: Building Speech-enabled Mobile Apps with Cortana (1 PA)
- 6/22 @ 1pm: Building Windows Universal XAML/C# Apps for Smartphones and Tablets (1 PA)
- Dave Voyles
- 6/22 @ 10:30am: Entry level app development for Windows 8 (5 DE)
- Amanda Lange
- 6/22 @ 12pm: Using Unity for 3D Game Development (5 DE)
- Shahed Chowdhuri
- 6/22 @ 1pm: Intro to Construct 2 (5 DE)
I will be presenting Game Development with Unity at the Northern Virginia C# Mobile Developers meetup group @ Knowlogy’s VA office on June 11 2014.
Northern Virginia Mobile C# Developers’ Group meetup